- Which hour was most daunting for you?
None of them! The first time I took part in the readathon, I felt a bit stressed out. There seemed to be so much going on: books to read, updates to post, photos to take, blogs to read, mini-challenges and all. But I soon figured out that I should just do whatever I can do! This readathon I didn’t really read much. I didn’t really update my blog often either! But I still had a great time!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
COMICS! All kinds of comics, like Lumberjanes!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Team Popper was excellent!
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
Ms Marvel Volume 7: Dark Reign – Brian Reed, Patrick Olliffe (Illustrations)
The Complete Essex County – Jeff Lemire
In the kitchen with Alain Passard – Christophe Blain and Alain Passard
This is the first time where I’ve read nothing but comics for the readathon!
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
I loved them all. They were so different. One is a superhero comic. The second about life in rural Canada. The third is non-fiction and describes how chef Alain Passard of L’Arpege (a three Michelin star restaurant in Paris) works and creates his food. All three comics were great reads.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn’t a Cheerleader but I just wanted to add again that Team Popper was fantastic!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I can’t wait!