Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read
Game of Thrones by George R R Martin
– The many many books in the series makes me hesitant. But I might try it one day!
50 Shades of Grey by E L James
– ok so I flipped through this once at a bookstore. But what I scanned made me put it back on the shelf and back away, far away.
The Martian by Andy Weir
– I’m a little torn on this one. I saw the trailer of the movie and it looked like fun. Then I saw this post on Savidge Reads. Maybe it would make for a better movie than a book?
The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
– Partly because it seems to be marketed for fans of Gone Girl, which I wasn’t a big fan of.
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
– Not sure why I’ve never actually read this, despite having put it on my R.I.P. lists for a few years now.
Twilight (and everything else) by Stephanie Meyer
– Remember how hot these books were? Goodreads tells me it was first published ten years ago! Woah… I’m undecided about actually reading this, ever.
Delirium by Lauren Olivier
– I guess I was just tired of reading dystopian YA for a while.
Bossypants by Tina Fey/Yes Please by Amy Poehler
– I do realize these are two separate books but they’re kinda similar!
Primates of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin
– Rich people doing crazy things? I don’t know….
What are some hyped books that you’ve never read?