I didn’t start reading until about 1.5 hours in, at 630 am here and then the kids were up so there was breakfast to make and also laundry to do and piano practise. But now I’m on to book two!
Hour 0 – Opening Meme
Happy readathon day!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The San Francisco Bay Area. The start time is 5 am and I may possibly have scheduled this to post while I’m still asleep.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Spider Woman Vol 2
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Leftover chocolate birthday cake. Also lots of tea. I start with Yorkshire Gold, plan to move to Jasmine then green and finally rooibos!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love chocolate. I love tea. I also like to bake – when I find the time (I’m a full time mum to two rowdy little boys).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I always want to take part in more challenges but never manage to. Maybe this time?
Good luck everyone!