Wait. Hour 11? Already? I’ve barely read anything. Instead I’ve done a Costco run and gone out for Korean food.
Hour 0 – Opening Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The San Francisco Bay Area.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
When Dimple Met Rishi
But there are just so very many books I’ve borrowed!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Treats from Singapore like love letters and kueh lapis
But also the 4yo and I made some strawberry cereal bars (just marshmallows, cream cheese, cheerios and freeze dried strawberries) and they are tasty!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I always sign up for readathons despite knowing that I’ve got a lot to do on that day. My parents are visiting from Singapore so we will probably be out and about today. I will try as much as possible to read and be online (mostly on Litsy and Instagram).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Not sure! I’ll try to cheer on more people if I can!